a decoration worker burst into flames when he was killed by accidental high-voltage electric discharge in Changning

Posted on December 24,2017
-3
Viewed: 21988
Comments: 27
Uploaded by: Roger_From_England
Rated 2.5

At around 5 p.m. on December 23, a decoration worker was killed by accidental high-voltage electric discharge at a square under construction in Changning County, Yibin. At present, the local police have launched an investigation.

Tags: omg UKNH niggers

Comments

  • http://www.newsfilter.org/
  • http://www.humoron.com/
  • http://efukt.com/
Change Theme