China is very lively

Posted on July 16,2018
Viewed: 3460
Comments: 14
Uploaded by: Roger_From_England
Rated 2.6
On the morning of July 14, the ceiling of the swimming pool of the Nangang Sports Center in Taipei City collapsed. At that time, more than 50 children were in class, and the accident caused a parent's arm to be slightly red and swollen. The stadium regularly inspects and renews the ceiling every year. This time the accident occurred because the light steel frame in the ceiling was corroded by chlorine gas.

Comments

Change Theme