Concert Goer is Electrocuted to Death During after he Climbs Structure

Posted on May 10,2018
-8
Viewed: 17182
Comments: 27
Uploaded by: TheKiddd
Rated 2.5

Concert goers filmed the horrific moment a man was electrocuted in a flash of white light after touching power cables while scaling the top of a stage structure during a music festival. The victim, identified as Daniel Guedes, 32, died instantly in a mass

Comments

  • http://www.newsfilter.org/
  • http://www.humoron.com/
  • http://efukt.com/
Change Theme