[​IMG]

111 days ago

[​IMG]

110 days ago

110 days ago

Pikeys...

107 days ago

If someone ever sends you a link like this goo.gl/DZ1u5Pllkb changed a bit

A shortened url never click on It, tracker link... So easy to do... you're welcome

Edited by: Shampain

106 days ago

JAK said:

Pikeys...

Hey JAK you bitch fuck old lady. Where ya been? Suckin fourth world alley-way cock? Go ahead whore, say whatever you want cunt fuck. By now , Its all been substantiated (if you even know what that word means), and burned the fuck up as a bunch of mother fuckiin bullshit you 70 year old hag. Hey everyone...ask for a picture of her lmfao. She'll (JAKass) try to say i was talking to some underage floozy (another YNC member) that lied about her age to me,....the admins that run this site, and everyone on it (and was subsequently BANNED). And it is now a matter of officiated and legal documentation that can be produced, in my defense if need be. In other words...if someone like this near 70 year old wrinkled up paper bag starts talking shit...and if if it has to go to those lengths. Oh and BTW this was eight years ago.Try me...JAK...

Edited by: MARTIAN

106 days ago

MARTIAN said:

Hey JAK you bitch fuck old lady. Where ya been? Suckin fourth world alley-way cock? Go ahead whore, say whatever you want cunt fuck. By now , Its all been substantiated (if you even know what that word means), and burned the fuck up as a bunch of mother fuckiin bullshit you 70 year old hag. Hey everyone...ask for a picture of her lmfao. She'll (JAKass) try to say i was talking to some underage floozy (another YNC member) that lied about her age to me,....the admins that run this site, and everyone on it (and was subsequently BANNED). And it is now a matter of officiated and legal documentation that can be produced, in my defense if need be. In other words...if someone like this near 70 year old wrinkled up paper bag starts talking shit...and if if it has to go to those lengths. Oh and BTW this was eight years ago.Try me...JAK...

Oh, and i actually came here to say, before my experience was befouled by a scourage so inconcievable as to sway my primal nature away,....that the videos...that which drew me here intitally many years ago like castaway rodentia seeking a sirens musick, will keep me here as long as they are here for me to study. I might quit every drug ive ever done. but i will never remove myself from the exposure to the visual, visceral, primal, gutteral,despiritualization, that watching real horror can gift me.

106 days ago

Awww poor little chocolate chip charley. I wonder what that 'stuff' really is.... projectiling outta his throat.ROFLLOLOL
Image result for chocolate chip charlie gif

106 days ago

Image result for dimethyltryptamine molecule

106 days ago

"Quothe the Raven......"Nevermore" 

Image result for dead raven

Edited by: MARTIAN

106 days ago

well....homeboy, girl, mutant, shit-factory, ravenous raven, for the most part, you are rid of me, on account that my presense here is notably isolated by will alone i set my mind in motion. skin bag must sleep.

106 days ago

Oooo,,,squeaky little creature you! All the more meaningful when i tell you to kiss my ass then huh heheheeee...

Viewing 2401 to 2420 of 2896

Reply to Thread

You must be logged in to reply. Please login or register.

YNC Forum Statistics

Threads: 12,007
Members: 656,564
Change Theme