repost repost repost

Rate this Thread
Moderators: Dan, Badger

14 days ago

-4
repost repost repost

 Again the administration prefers to put in relevant videos already uploaded is that they do not take the trouble to see all the videos that are uploaded daily? Or if it is so I offer myself as an administrator I see all the videos every day, what is worse is that many of my videos that I have uploaded are time relevant because someone uploaded it more 

14 days ago

+3

Fuck off! It's none of your business what admin does! Wrong section too... Your videos are shit anyway! 😂🖕

14 days ago

+2

You already made a thread bitching about this, that makes this thread a 'repost'. 

14 days ago

+4

but you insult every body and even you you post many repost and you don t give a fuck ,and i don t understand why you hate every body here 

14 days ago

+3
Fichero_masna said:

 Again the administration prefers to put in relevant videos already uploaded is that they do not take the trouble to see all the videos that are uploaded daily? Or if it is so I offer myself as an administrator I see all the videos every day, what is worse is that many of my videos that I have uploaded are time relevant because someone uploaded it more 

14 days ago

+2

hey fichero i found you mutherfucker you talk about repost and you post all best content of the HOLY YNC in the shit site kaotic this link is of your profile and upload https://kaotic.com/user/ficherotudios/upload now shut your fucking big mouth asshole.and don t try to deny kuz your logo name in your upload is the same.

14 days ago

0

I don't get wot your bitching about, people can post wherever they want, if a person posts YNC vids on another site, that's a good thing, they carry the YNC logo, so more traffic for this site, how is that something to get your knickers in a twist about.

14 days ago

+4
no he not put the YNC logo but only his name in videos of other user

14 days ago

+1

should we hunt him down like rabbid dog who bites the childrens , Amine , bro ?Image result for dog frothing at mouth

14 days ago

+1

i hope so 

13 days ago

0
Badger said:

You already made a thread bitching about this, that makes this thread a 'repost'. 

good one

11 days ago

+1

YOU TELL HIM BADGER.

11 days ago

+1

HELL YEAH BRO, FICHERO_MASNA MUST HAVE MULTIPLE PERSONALITY DISORDER, HE CANT RECONISE THE SHIT HE POSTED 4 & 5 TIMES ALREADY

2 days ago

-1

Open this thread so you can see it invesil sure you consider yourself bad for your addiction to eat my ours

1 day ago

0
Fichero_masna said:

Open this thread so you can see it invesil sure you consider yourself bad for your addiction to eat my ours

That's easy for you to say....

1 day ago

0

1 day ago

+1

i did nothing wrong i posted the link of this thread for all user ,don t be mad fichero  loooooool

Edited by: amine666

Reply to Thread

You must be logged in to reply. Please login or register.

YNC Forum Statistics

Threads: 11,934
Posts: 440,100
Members: 643,860
Change Theme