Ask grumpy Badger anything and get a REAL fucking answer.

Rate this Thread
Moderators: Dan, Badger
Viewing 1 to 20 of 398

113 days ago

0
Ask grumpy Badger anything and get a REAL fucking answer.

Yes, I have now reached an age where I can be grumpy, hurtful, insulting, nasty, racist, sexist, nasty, abrasive, disgusting, forgetful.....did I say nasty? Derogatory, lewd and all people will say is "aww...it's his age, the sad miserable old cunt".

So go ahead, ask me a question and if I can be bothered I might grace you with an answer or I might just tell you to FUCK OFF!

Edited by: Badger

113 days ago

0

Are you coming down to London for the carnival , I hear they have sheep.....

113 days ago

0

Glorious cunt wraps!, the Badger is back for more. 

What made you grumpy, you old as fuck monolith?

Wb btw.

113 days ago

0

Ok you miserable old fossil... 

113 days ago

0

I'm glad to see you back , I hope your time away will result in a new post in " stuff you've made " looking forward to your RV conversion

113 days ago

0

Hello there... 

113 days ago

0

Hello??

113 days ago

0

I'm two people at once? 

113 days ago

0

You're very handsome 😍

113 days ago

0

You too!!! God damn! 

113 days ago

0
JAK said:

Are you coming down to London for the carnival , I hear they have sheep.....

Fuck off! Those carnivals are full of faggots, twinks and wogs...besides I just gave Shatpain my last tenner towards his train fare to London..

113 days ago

0
cornspace said:

Glorious cunt wraps!, the Badger is back for more. 

What made you grumpy, you old as fuck monolith?

Wb btw.

Younger people and shit TV.

113 days ago

0

Hahahahahaaaaaa ^^^^^^     

...  ..  is your balloon knot MORE wrinkled now that you're older, is it also wiser  ..as in like wise owl wiser 

 

113 days ago

0
Shampain said:

I'm two people at once? 

Schizo cunt, making up shitty alts to try and get himself some attention, must be lonely at home for him sat their fingering his loose schoolboy arse in the dark with a tear in his eye....or is it a blob of man gravy from his latest twink adventures?

113 days ago

0
Fucknut3000 said:

Hahahahahaaaaaa ^^^^^^     

...  ..  is your balloon knot MORE wrinkled now that you're older, is it also wiser  ..as in like wise owl wiser 

 

It's tighter than a Japanese top knot. 

113 days ago

0
Shampain said:

You're very handsome 😍

Shampain said:

You too!!! God damn! 

You're BOTH hamsome af okay fellers   

113 days ago

0
Badger said:

Schizo cunt, making up shitty alts to try and get himself some attention, must be lonely at home for him sat their fingering his loose schoolboy arse in the dark with a tear in his eye....or is it a blob of man gravy from his latest twink adventures?

Yeah you're right... I'm sitting at home in my one bedroom flat in some shithole place in Glasgow... Soooo shit for brains, you saying I planned this months ago? February to be exact... Bahahahahaaaaaa!!!! Sort your house out! Who do I need attention from? You? Anyone? Nah you keep making up shit and I'll bite you on the face! Fucking attention is this thread lmfao 

113 days ago

0
Fucknut3000 said:

You're BOTH hamsome af okay fellers   

Thank you and he thanks you tooo 😂👍

112 days ago

0

Badger, is it hard to type while holding yourself up?

112 days ago

0
Shampain said:

Yeah you're right... I'm sitting at home in my one bedroom flat in some shithole place in Glasgow... Soooo shit for brains, you saying I planned this months ago? February to be exact... Bahahahahaaaaaa!!!! Sort your house out! Who do I need attention from? You? Anyone? Nah you keep making up shit and I'll bite you on the face! Fucking attention is this thread lmfao 

Look at him, snapping at my ankles like a fucking Jack Russell. On yer fucking treader Shatpain.

Viewing 1 to 20 of 398

Reply to Thread

You must be logged in to reply. Please login or register.

YNC Forum Statistics

Threads: 12,047
Posts: 447,564
Members: 664,547

Members Currently Online (6)

  • http://www.newsfilter.org/
  • http://www.humoron.com/
  • http://efukt.com/
Change Theme