Britain was set to make photographing up skirts a criminal offense. Then a male lawmaker blocked the plan.

Rate this Thread
Moderators: Dan, Badger

152 days ago

-2
Britain was set to make photographing up skirts a criminal offense. Then a male lawmaker blocked the plan.

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-5846399/Upskirting-perverts-face-two-years-jail-new-law.html#comments so funny

152 days ago

0

So some cunt takes a picture of your draws, let the sad bastard have it , not the end of the world, grow a backbone you bunch of feminist cunts....

152 days ago

+1

Shame he wasn't in Scotland takin' pics of RT wearin' his mums kilt...story would be bad publicism...and Rt would get beat up in skool ...again!

Edited by: cornspace

151 days ago

-4
JAK said:

So some cunt takes a picture of your draws, let the sad bastard have it , not the end of the world, grow a backbone you bunch of feminist cunts....

I agree with you Jak. It shouldn't be done too begin with but making it a crime?  I think they have more real crimes to deal with, like recognizing the fact that far too many of their immigrants are criminals and trying to press hate charges and the racist label on those who speak against those "poor innocent peace loving Muslims", who's goal it is to overturn the government of every non Islam country into a country that is under Sharia law.

I would imagine if an immigrant upskited a woman, well they just didn't know any better and so they wouldn't  be charged with anything anyway. But let a white person do it, different story.
Just like rape and everything else.

150 days ago

+1

If you have to resort to taking upskirt pictures, you should commit suicide!

149 days ago

0

You don't fool me. That's Badger.

148 days ago

+2
Altsheimer said:

I agree with you Jak. It shouldn't be done too begin with but making it a crime?  I think they have more real crimes to deal with, like recognizing the fact that far too many of their immigrants are criminals and trying to press hate charges and the racist label on those who speak against those "poor innocent peace loving Muslims", who's goal it is to overturn the government of every non Islam country into a country that is under Sharia law.

I would imagine if an immigrant upskited a woman, well they just didn't know any better and so they wouldn't  be charged with anything anyway. But let a white person do it, different story.
Just like rape and everything else.

nothing u need worry about

148 days ago

+1
JAK said:

So some cunt takes a picture of your draws, let the sad bastard have it , not the end of the world, grow a backbone you bunch of feminist cunts....

time for drastic measures

147 days ago

+1

Had to switch account to post in here... I must be bannded.... 

This IS wrong lulz

147 days ago

0

Someone needs to up skirt your momma you nasty little cunt you’re full of poison,your views thread and whatever else means  buttock 

146 days ago

0
ustadji said:

Someone needs to up skirt your momma you nasty little cunt you’re full of poison,your views thread and whatever else means  buttock 

Bollocks you cunt, your mums face is a buttock just cos the dirty bitch let’s men photograph her nasty old bucket crouch don’t take it out on us.....

146 days ago

+1
JAK said:

Bollocks you cunt, your mums face is a buttock just cos the dirty bitch let’s men photograph her nasty old bucket crouch don’t take it out on us.....

I upskirteded his Momma'      

 

Image result for upskirt dick

 

Image result for bulging eyes gif

 

Edited by: Fucknut3000

146 days ago

+1
Fucknut3000 said:

I upskirteded his Momma'      

 

Image result for upskirt dick

 

Image result for bulging eyes gif

 

Lol the old bitch got excited and paki cumded...

Reply to Thread

You must be logged in to reply. Please login or register.

YNC Forum Statistics

Threads: 12,194
Posts: 443,568
Members: 726,152
Change Theme