CENTER LINE - A man tried to kill a spider at a gas station using a lighter causing a dangerous fire.
Using a lighter to kill the bug, he started a blaze that quickly engulfed the gas pump.
He somehow escaped serious injury and the gas station's damage was contained to one pump, which was destroyed. The incident was recorded at a Center Line gas station.
Employee Susan Adams kept calm and hit the gas automatic stop button and quickly called the Center Line fire department.
The man grabbed a nearby extinguisher and put out the flames before firefighters arrived. Later he admitted what he did, saying he spotted a spider on his gas tank and because he's deathly afraid of the critters.
Video here: http://www.mirror.co.uk/news/world-news/watch-moment-man-tries-kill-6519351">http://www.mirror.co.uk/news/world-news/watch-moment-man-tries-kill-6519351
Or Here: http://theync.com/marcochies/moment-man-tries-to-kill-spider-with-lighter-at-petrol-station-with-explosive-results.htm">http://theync.com/marcochies/moment-man-tries-to-kill-spider-with-lighter-at-petrol-station-with-explosive-results.htm