Adolf Hitler was a god for whites

Rate this Thread
Moderators: Dan, Badger
Viewing 1 to 20 of 133

507 days ago

0
Adolf Hitler was a god for whites
I love him

507 days ago

0

507 days ago

0

507 days ago

+2

The strange thing about Hitler, is that when he rose to power, the white race was riding pretty high, and if anything, NOW we need someone to rise like that. 

Unlike then, we live in this era of white guilt apologists who need a smack back to reality and to embrace the pride they should have, rather than follow this abhorrent trend to dismiss and apologize for it. We need a guy like Hitler to put a fire under the asses of the indifferent doe-eyed blank staring robotic sheep who parrot, "Yah! Like, all people are equal n' stuff!" 😲

Well fuck that weak ass shit! Mein FUHRER!

No, I don't wanna shove Jews into ovens, and hate everything with lots of melanin in the skin, it isn't like that.But I'm sicknof the hypocrisy, double standards and the white shaming just as the rest of the world is. This is why Nationalism is sweeping the western world and Hitlers are coming to power as we speak.. to which I say GOOD, this is the only solution. And I have nothing but DISDAIN for race traitors and boo-hoo apologistic thin-blooded pussy CUNTS, which is as it should be. 👍

507 days ago

-1

https://66.media.tumblr.com/4f153c42637dc8dd0094febd9eb82991/tumblr_moxef3WvJe1qbgbnzo1_500.gif

507 days ago

-1

http://i.imgur.com/zsoiY9E.jpg

https://s-media-cache-ak0.pinimg.com/564x/1c/72/9c/1c729c3d69d099fe89df3102f29958da.jpg

http://24.media.tumblr.com/tumblr_m5m1bljtw11rsuvvmo1_500.gif

https://2.bp.blogspot.com/-WooOW4LTJnU/VUwxrozvl6I/AAAAAAAAEEo/AvtbQhS6crQ/s1600/hitler%2Bas%2Bgay.png

http://i.makeagif.com/media/5-29-2015/5r-QZb.gif

495 days ago

-3

Adolph Hitler had 1 testicle. 

485 days ago

-1
It is not truth that matters, but victory. -Adolf Hitler

485 days ago

+1
S0MTANGW0NGX said:

Adolph Hitler had 1 testicle. 

 

that's one more than you have , scumbagImage result for white testicle

485 days ago

-2
irishjig said:

 

that's one more than you have , scumbagImage result for white testicle

Are you the official YNC nut counter ??   

Edited by: RETARD

485 days ago

0
S0MTANGW0NGX said:

Adolph Hitler had 1 testicle. 

^ = 2

485 days ago

0

Hidler was good muslim he kill and make suffer all jew snakes like good muslim

431 days ago

+1
AchmedMoomoo said:

Hidler was good muslim he kill and make suffer all jew snakes like good muslim

You fail to understand that Muslims and Negros were next...

431 days ago

0

431 days ago

0

😡😡😡😡😡

408 days ago

0

Hitler is my homeboy. Everything Stormfront predicted back in like 1997 when I joined up there has come to pass. 14/88. 

387 days ago

0
Hitler was trying to save the white man from Extinction

386 days ago

0
TrayBuk said: Hitler was trying to save the white man from Extinction

Yes he was... If only white women stopped producing with niggers! When I see a white woman with a nigger it boils my blood! 

Here's a tribute to our beautiful white goddesses! A dying breed... 😢

385 days ago

0
AchmedMoomoo said:

http://i.imgur.com/zsoiY9E.jpg

https://s-media-cache-ak0.pinimg.com/564x/1c/72/9c/1c729c3d69d099fe89df3102f29958da.jpg

http://24.media.tumblr.com/tumblr_m5m1bljtw11rsuvvmo1_500.gif

https://2.bp.blogspot.com/-WooOW4LTJnU/VUwxrozvl6I/AAAAAAAAEEo/AvtbQhS6crQ/s1600/hitler%2Bas%2Bgay.png

http://i.makeagif.com/media/5-29-2015/5r-QZb.gif

385 days ago

0

Viewing 1 to 20 of 133

Reply to Thread

You must be logged in to reply. Please login or register.

YNC Forum Statistics

Threads: 12,182
Posts: 451,233
Members: 710,012
Change Theme
Popunder