racism.......or not?

Rate this Thread
Moderators: Dan, Badger
Viewing 1 to 20 of 30

860 days ago

-1
racism.......or not?

How come every time there is a shooting in my City I bet myself that the description of the offender will be black?....and 99.3% of the time I'm right.

860 days ago

-1
Why do blacks love to walk around and shoot people ffs?
It's like a jungle sometimes, makes me wonder how I keep from goin' under.

860 days ago

0
Simple thread title.. yet impossible not to click on. Well done. Change the word racism to realism and then it's nailed. I define political correctness as: the deliberate act of pretentiously pretending what is real is the opposite,...or some such bullshit. I'd like to see one of these dumb pc cunts take the shortcut home through the fucking alley..just ONCE! But they won't, and they WILL "cross the street" to avoid certain people. You spoke of percentages. Numbers never lie.

859 days ago

0

Who cares?

859 days ago

0

Just they`re DNA

830 days ago

0

Im not racist, I just hate niggers, sandniggers especially


[url=http://imgur.com/NwRTdHb][img]http://i.imgur.com/NwRTdHb.gif[/img][/url] `mephistopheles`

814 days ago

0

yup

397 days ago

0
krisspiss said:

How come every time there is a shooting in my City I bet myself that the description of the offender will be black?....and 99.3% of the time I'm right.

"Cause only 0.7% of your ghey grey jelly isn't inserted up your own fucking arse you queer cunt! 

Ahahahahahahahahahahahahahaaa....

Edited by: Breakfall

396 days ago

0

Blacks have got to be the most racist groups of people out there, all the while under the guise of not being racist; how many times do the idiot PC Brigade need to see videos of "Primitives" running lose and attack random people? They're a disgrace, even Blacks hate them as well. If you don't wish to be treated like a Nigger than don't behave like one, I fucking hate thugs in general but still.

396 days ago

0
AriesKillJester said:

Blacks have got to be the most racist groups of people out there, all the while under the guise of not being racist; how many times do the idiot PC Brigade need to see videos of "Primitives" running lose and attack random people? They're a disgrace, even Blacks hate them as well. If you don't wish to be treated like a Nigger than don't behave like one, I fucking hate thugs in general but still.

Who gives a flying fuck about fucking blacks when one has a fucked religion such as Islam and fucking whimpy politicians to deal with!? Aye!?

The arabs will use the Africans only to have a go at world domination, but in the meantime one has to consider the Eastern Cuntries that are a major concern.

And you're wrong...the most racist people in this godforsaken world are the Japanese !

 

Edited by: Breakfall

396 days ago

-1
Breakfall said:

Who gives a flying fuck about fucking blacks when one has a fucked religion such as Islam and fucking whimpy politicians to deal with!? Aye!?

The arabs will use the Africans only to have a go at world domination, but in the meantime one has to consider the Eastern Cuntries that are a major concern.

And you're wrong...the most racist people in this godforsaken world are the Japanese !

 

Does your pussy like blacks  ?

395 days ago

0
krisspiss said:

Does your pussy like blacks  ?

Grow up ya shit_head...and stop picking on some of the members. I had to witness that shite for an entire year while i took a backseat...and all the while I said nothing while you pumped yourself up and preened! I refuse to argue with imbeciles for sake of a limited audience. In this case...I'm doing it for a different reason, even though you may think you have my undivided attention. Just another element of my whole facade that you'll never fully understand young jihadist! But carry on...

 

394 days ago

-1
Breakfall said:

Grow up ya shit_head...and stop picking on some of the members. I had to witness that shite for an entire year while i took a backseat...and all the while I said nothing while you pumped yourself up and preened! I refuse to argue with imbeciles for sake of a limited audience. In this case...I'm doing it for a different reason, even though you may think you have my undivided attention. Just another element of my whole facade that you'll never fully understand young jihadist! But carry on...

 

LOL...could you repeat that...This time while I play my violin

Shit !  what kind of a host am I ? ..Here ! heres some cheese to go with your wine

 

 

 

 

 Bwahahahaaa..Your lovechild ?

394 days ago

-1

blazepress:

Thanks dad.


k.o. 

393 days ago

0

393 days ago

-2

393 days ago

0

392 days ago

-2
Breakfall said:

Is this you achy Breaky ?

You a handsome Australian nigger (:

"They are not a nation of snobs like the English or of extravagant boasters like the Americans or of reckless profligates like the French, they are simply a nation of drunkards."

Hahaa, nice way to epitomize the very essence of your being.

392 days ago

-1
said:

Are you flirting with me?  

392 days ago

0

Viewing 1 to 20 of 30

Reply to Thread

You must be logged in to reply. Please login or register.

YNC Forum Statistics

Threads: 11,825
Posts: 438,336
Members: 628,033
Change Theme