Hello everybody!!! :)

Rate this Thread
Moderators: Dan, Badger
Viewing 1 to 20 of 29

138 days ago

-1
Hello everybody!!! :)

Hello! I'm so delighted to be here and meet all of you. I will be looking forward to your fresh ideas for the upcoming promotional spring fashion show.  I was sent here to help coordinate the womens clothing and accessory department. I am quite sure the ladies here will find our department one of the finest on the internet. I personally look forward to meeting each and every one of you. But for now, I believe I am lost. Can someone please direct me to your Women's department? I thank you so very much for your help. Again, I'm pleased to meet you all. I forgot to mention, Thursday at 3:30pm we will  be serving tea and crumpets in the conference room at the end of the hall and would be honored if you would join us. I look forward to my tenure at your website.
 

138 days ago

+1

Hello, Sorry I am late. I am her assistant and look for to meeting all of you as well! :)

138 days ago

0

did you stupided  ??

Image result for confused gif

138 days ago

-1

138 days ago

0

 

138 days ago

0

WTF?

138 days ago

0
RAVEN said:

 

So glad to be born with the frank and beans.. no carrying a bowling ball around for nine months, stuck doing hair and makeup hours a day, having to ride a gay looking bike with the lower top bar or walking in high whore heels..like standing on the deck of a sinking ship all day, it's more like a torture device than a shoe.

138 days ago

0
SlutShoes said:

Hello! I'm so delighted to be here and meet all of you. I will be looking forward to your fresh ideas for the upcoming promotional spring fashion show.  I was sent here to help coordinate the womens clothing and accessory department. I am quite sure the ladies here will find our department one of the finest on the internet. I personally look forward to meeting each and every one of you. But for now, I believe I am lost. Can someone please direct me to your Women's department? I thank you so very much for your help. Again, I'm pleased to meet you all. I forgot to mention, Thursday at 3:30pm we will  be serving tea and crumpets in the conference room at the end of the hall and would be honored if you would join us. I look forward to my tenure at your website.
 

Ladies ! Wot ? Haha and the only bit of crumpet I likes got a dick between its legs....I’ll ave a cuppa though..

137 days ago

0
yea, keep the crumpets and pass the cannoli

137 days ago

0

clothing optional?

137 days ago

0

Of course. But if you prefer not to wear clothing, then you must be covered by boxes. Come to our trailer parked behind Badger's office and we fit you with the appropriate sized boxes. Also you must bring flowers for the conference room centerpiece. Also,for your own safety and dignity,, we suggest you leave 10 minutes early so that the Cleaner doesn't accidently throw you into the recycle bin, which happens to be behind Badger's office.

 

Image result for box man


Please excuse me for now. I need to get ready for a portrait that Leonardo Da V is going to do of me as a promotional for our new upcoming magazine, Cover Duck . Make sure to subscribe to it for all of the fashion and beauty tips one could ever want or need!

Related image

136 days ago

0

I’m not coming if I have to wear them drag queen shoes !,,...

136 days ago

0

Whatever type of shoes you wear when visiting the site is just fine. In fact, you may even come barefooted. In fact, may we use your feet in our on site pedicure demonstration? Jak, we will give you a fashionable pedicure for free and feet-ure your lovely feet in our Below the Knees periodical.

136 days ago

0

Ok I’ll have anything if it’s free, I will be arriving in these ...

136 days ago

0

Those are well, umm... quite lovely. As we don't want to offend anyone, could you please tell us what gender pronoun you would like to refer to you as?

136 days ago

0

Everyone  here is so new and refreshing! I am so excited to be working with you all and finding the spring fashion that is right for you!

136 days ago

0
SlutShoes said:

Those are well, umm... quite lovely. As we don't want to offend anyone, could you please tell us what gender pronoun you would like to refer to you as?

As long as you don’t call me a cunt, you can refer to me as you like....

136 days ago

-1
SlutShoe said:

Everyone  here is so new and refreshing! I am so excited to be working with you all and finding the spring fashion that is right for you!

135 days ago

0

Oh dear Badger! That must be so embarassing! Why don't you come to our conference room located in the Cafeteria Sociale, so that we can properly do a hands on fitting so that you will have some proper fitting trousers. Crotch room is everything! We will see you, feel you and fix you right up at no charge. In the meantime, perhaps you might want to wear an apron to cover that up?

135 days ago

0

My absent minded assisstant failed to mention that for the next 24 hours we are having a 100% off sale. Just use the code GIMMESOME

 

No automatic alt text available.

Viewing 1 to 20 of 29

Reply to Thread

You must be logged in to reply. Please login or register.

YNC Forum Statistics

Threads: 12,178
Posts: 451,955
Members: 702,719
  • http://www.newsfilter.org/
  • http://www.humoron.com/
  • http://efukt.com/
Change Theme
Popunder