Suggestions please. (2nd attempt)

This thread has been closed.

Rate this Thread
Moderators: Dan, Badger

215 days ago

0
Suggestions please. (2nd attempt)

What would you like to see in the forum? Something that would make things a bit more fun or enhance your posting pleasure? Perhaps additional sections for popular interests?

Tell me what you think could improve the forum

Please remember this is not a 'fuck-about' section so please keep your answers on-topic, relevant and as serious as your level of intelligence will allow.

Edited by: Badger

214 days ago

+1

More people needed in the forum, to add variety. Ync should advert their site (more) if they do at all.  

194 days ago

0
Badger said:

What would you like to see in the forum? Something that would make things a bit more fun or enhance your posting pleasure? Perhaps additional sections for popular interests?

Tell me what you think could improve the forum

Please remember this is not a 'fuck-about' section so please keep your answers on-topic, relevant and as serious as your level of intelligence will allow.

Badge-a-roni, I would like to chime in on this:

1) Advertisers are paying some bills (e.g. vidmax, surenews, angryduck) and I get it, but I feel that they need to be policed a bit more. It's extremely irritating to see a completely false title i.e. "Cartel rapes and tortures two women", only to hit their website with content that's not even remotely related...Angryduck is a really bad offender when it comes to this... There must be a better way.  

2) It would also be nice if the site could also tag or identify videos more efficiently: Instead of allowing 3 categories per video, maybe allow just one...this will force it into 1 slot and lessen the effect of video cross contamination. Through moderation and by default, each category will gain a stronger identity and develop specific characteristics, providing a user an immediate understanding of what type of videos it carries. 

a) "Shocking" wouldn't mean that I'm about to watch a car accident or guy falling off a cliff. Shocking is watching a guy getting stabbed and dismembered.

b) "Gore" wouldn't mean watching a guy getting stabbed and dismembered; it would be "after-the-fact" footage, like a person who was ripped apart by a dump truck after getting run over. 

3)  The "underground" sub-site should also be completely reassessed. Most of the videos are only a collection of "incest" or "rape" videos...many of which can be found on other sites (Motherless). In addition, these are not subjects which entice the "gore" or "death video" audience, it's a different type of genre; so these videos would need to be more exclusive. Only the most graphic videos (brazilian prison killings, Luke Magnotta video, etc) need to be held at this site. I hate to say it, but if this is an important revenue stream, maybe it's only offered to active members (one time fee). "Active" members would then feel more exclusive than non-members; legitimate non-members would feel the need to be included. 

a) "Active" meaning site involvement a certain number of times over a particular period, and an "inactive" status would override if a member doesn't post or comment over a certain period of time (2-4 month's)...just an example. An inactive member would then need to pay a onetime fee again to become included again. Guess what, it's a motivator to stay active, viewer numbers stay high, advertisers see these numbers and the site becomes more valuable.  

Note: I have a lot more ideas, but I'm going to halt the breaks for a minute. I think I've said enough, and because I have no clue what the inner workings are anyways, I'm not 100% sure any of this is relevant. 

Thank you for your time and consideration...Diegolife619...  

Edited by: Badger

194 days ago

+1
Badger said:

What would you like to see in the forum? Something that would make things a bit more fun or enhance your posting pleasure? Perhaps additional sections for popular interests?

Tell me what you think could improve the forum

Please remember this is not a 'fuck-about' section so please keep your answers on-topic, relevant and as serious as your level of intelligence will allow.

Badge-a-roni,

I know your question wasn't answered previously...that was deliberate; I felt the need to present some "significant" ideas...and a pinch of showmanship on the side. Anyways, this "FORUM" thing is an easy one to jumpstart...Just place it in a more salient location and add the word member.

Again, the increased traffic will help 1) Communication 2) Exchanging of ideas 3) The natural evolution towards improvement      

Bam...Bam...If any of these suggestions hit the site and help improve it, that would be a pat-on-the-back type of moment...I want this site to be #1.  

Until the next time... 

Edited by: diegolife619

44 days ago

0

Wots with all the pictures on the main site ? I would have thought they would be better in a thread on the forum. Maybe bring some more people there too ?

37 days ago

+1

The PM system is no longer media friendly and you can no longer add a space, line, indent, etc.. it just seems very basic since the reboot, so I'd like to see that changed.

37 days ago

0

I'd like to see the apparent good will we're seeing right now continue, that's all 😊 Its far more entertaining when good posts are the main thing rather than petty insults... You never know that might spark more life into the place... I remember how intimidated I was to even comment on a video at first never mind the battlefield of recent times on the forum... Kind of useless post but I know I'm right... lol

37 days ago

0
Hades500rT5000 said:

I'd like to see the apparent good will we're seeing right now continue, that's all 😊 Its far more entertaining when good posts are the main thing rather than petty insults... You never know that might spark more life into the place... I remember how intimidated I was to even comment on a video at first never mind the battlefield of recent times on the forum... Kind of useless post but I know I'm right... lol

I hear ya, that thing yesterday was.. Idk, just tired of it that it defeats the whole purpose ofnbeing here, although I did take a wee jab at KP today lol. Guess I forgot to try to be nice.  Oh wait, I forgot I have one more funny insult In need to post, then I'll be done.. lol

Edited by: SC0TT

37 days ago

0
SC0TT said:

I hear ya, that thing yesterday was.. Idk, just tired of it that it defeats the whole purpose ofnbeing here, although I did take a wee jab at KP today lol. Guess I forgot to try to be nice.  Oh wait, I forgot I have one more funny insult In need to post, then I'll be done.. lol

After my recent truce with Tosh I posted a member sighting of him and he thought I was at it lol... Member sightings for me , is fair game and should never be taken seriously... I've probably picked on corn on that thread more than anyone and I consider him a good pal... It's all shits and giggles but that constant bitching is out of date... I'm more guilty of it than most but I'd like to engage with adults that are cool about being ridiculed occasionally... We'll see I suppose... You know talking to you nicely SCOTT feels alien and I'm sure you're the same but we don't even know each other really lol cheers all

37 days ago

-3
Hades500rT5000 said:

After my recent truce with Tosh I posted a member sighting of him and he thought I was at it lol... Member sightings for me , is fair game and should never be taken seriously... I've probably picked on corn on that thread more than anyone and I consider him a good pal... It's all shits and giggles but that constant bitching is out of date... I'm more guilty of it than most but I'd like to engage with adults that are cool about being ridiculed occasionally... We'll see I suppose... You know talking to you nicely SCOTT feels alien and I'm sure you're the same but we don't even know each other really lol cheers all

c'mon rT  I read your sightings post wrong...I didn't overreact , I just asked if it was over already...as I seemed to be outnumbered 100 to 1 yesterday I assumed no neutral treaty existed....what do I have to do to CONVINCE members I AM MOTHER FUCKING TIRED OF FIGHTING ?    Image result for hand shaking gifpeople elevated RR to sainthood , she was no innocent victim ....not even close .

36 days ago

+3
tosh166 said:

c'mon rT  I read your sightings post wrong...I didn't overreact , I just asked if it was over already...as I seemed to be outnumbered 100 to 1 yesterday I assumed no neutral treaty existed....what do I have to do to CONVINCE members I AM MOTHER FUCKING TIRED OF FIGHTING ?    Image result for hand shaking gifpeople elevated RR to sainthood , she was no innocent victim ....not even close .

Provided that wasn't a rhetorical question, I have two things I would suggest: 

1. Stop badmouthing her, man.  Regardless if you think if it's justified or not because it's not about that, it's about how people view it. Besides, you can't preach peace in the midst of throwing stones or no one will take it seriously. 

2.  ..don't invite anti-white nigger lovers here or there will be only war!  😬

Edited by: SC0TT

36 days ago

+2
SC0TT said:

Provided that wasn't a rhetorical question, I have two things I would suggest: 

1. Stop badmouthing her, man.  Regardless if you think if it's justified or not because it's not about that, it's about how people view it. Besides, you can't preach peace in the midst of throwing stones or no one will take it seriously. 

2.  ..don't invite anti-white nigger lovers here or there will be only war!  😬

27 days ago

0

This thread is like a real life "drop your comments in the box" action. You take the time to write it out, drop it in the box. You never hear a word back AND nothing ever changes!! ROFL!!

27 days ago

-1

Maybe you should have Raven giving these out to garner more support for the site  Image result for blow job coupons  lol  

27 days ago

0
Fucknut3000 said:

Maybe you should have Raven giving these out to garner more support for the site  Image result for blow job coupons  lol  

ROFLHAHAHAHA!!!!!  STFU!

27 days ago

0
Raven666 said:

This thread is like a real life "drop your comments in the box" action. You take the time to write it out, drop it in the box. You never hear a word back AND nothing ever changes!! ROFL!!

Check when this thread was started and when people bothered to reply and this was my second attempt, nobody even bothered to look at the first thread. So now I've returned the favour and I don't bother to look either. This thread is just taking up space. If you have something to say go back to PMing Dan.

YNC Forum Statistics

Threads: 11,929
Posts: 439,665
Members: 642,912

Members Currently Online (5)

Change Theme