FBI offers $5,000 reward after bacon found at Vegas mosque

Rate this Thread
Moderators: Dan, Badger

1083 days ago

FBI offers $5,000 reward after bacon found at Vegas mosque

LAS VEGAS (AP) — The FBI is offering a $5,000 reward for information that helps them find the person who put raw bacon on the door handles of a Las Vegas mosque.

The FBI said in a statement Wednesday that agents are trying to find the man seen in a surveillance video putting the meat on the entrances of the Masjid-e-Tawheed mosque. Authorities call it a desecration of the Islamic worship center.

The Quran, the holy book of Islam, prohibits Muslims from eating pork, and pigs have been used to taunt or offend Muslims.

Both the FBI and Las Vegas police say they're investigating the case as a possible hate crime.

Las Vegas police spokesman Larry Hadfield said the bacon was wrapped on the door knobs, and was also found on the ground and fences.

Officials at the mosque couldn't immediately be reached for comment.

The FBI said the incident happened about 3:15 a.m. Dec. 27. The culprit is described as a white man wearing a dark blue hat, jacket and black-framed glasses. He had black or dark brown hair with long, thin sideburns.

The site west of the Las Vegas Strip wasn't damaged, and no one was hurt. The mosque was empty at the time, and the case was reported by members who came to worship later that morning.

Several threatening incidents at mosques have been reported in recent weeks. A Molotov cocktail went off at an Islamic center in Tracy, California, days ago, and a severed pig's head was found outside a Philadelphia worship site earlier this month.

1083 days ago

1083 days ago

^^^^That is pure art! 

[img]http://i.imgur.com/uPNkJM1.gif[/img]

1082 days ago

Someone should tell the FBI you can buy bacon at the shops for $2.50. This guy isn't the only bacon dealer in town.

1082 days ago

god when i was a kid, something like that would have been merely considered as a prank.  of course then again when i was a kid, you could bring your pet to school for show and tell, you could put black shoe polish on your face and go to school on halloween day, you could carry metal lunch boxes to school and you could smoke in court (seems like it was ok in the courtrroom but not sure but i definetly remember smoking inside the courthouse), girls were kicked out of school if they were pregnant,kids got paddled if they misbehaved in class, and there were no blue m&ms. oh and of course there was no such things as hate crimes. but putting raw bacon on a door knob? if you did it to a cop's door knob, they might be pissed and trying to find you but the FBI putting up a reward to catch you? not hardly. they were too busy investigating the words to the song "louie louie" by the kingsmen, LMAO! (they were worried the lyrics might be obscene. LOL! ) FBI = Fucking Beauracracy's Insane.

1082 days ago

It was me! Do I still get the reward?

1081 days ago

FBI? they put the fucking FBI on this? are you fucking kidding me? haha! if someone pissed in the baptismal font of a church nobody would fucking care. my lord, i am amazed. this "cuddling the muslims" is going too far.

1081 days ago

Lol... 

Amazing!

1081 days ago

Federal Bacon Inspectors...c'mon Mort... you should know better! 

Amazing!

1080 days ago

Burn down a nativity scene and NOTHING.. put raw bacon on some mosque doorknobs and there's a $5k reward funded by MY tax dollars? Obama can suck the five grand outa my dick.  I can't wait till this gay gov't coup gets corrected and those niggers are hung off the trees like the "strange fruit" from that song.

AWARD $5k for doing it, $50k if they can make it cook on the doorknobs, and a million if they pull it off on Bombadan with a full house inside.

1079 days ago

Stop this pussying of the muslims! I know of many muslims who enjoy pork ...

Reply to Thread

You must be logged in to reply. Please login or register.

YNC Forum Statistics

Threads: 12,199
Members: 732,924
Change Theme